This old small-sized cabinet with four doors and three drawers is painted with " four petals flowers" symbol of the four Noble Truths, first teaching of Buddha.
1. Life is suffering.
2. Ignorance is the cause of suffering.
3. The cessation of suffering is the goal of life because it transcends pain and pleasure.
4. The way to the cessation of suffering is the Noble Eightfold Path, which aligns with the eight spokes of the Dharma Wheel.
- H. 88 x D. 32 x W. 74 (cm)
- pine wood
- China - Tibet autonomus region