- China Collection
- 25 rue des Capucins
- L-1313 Luxembourg
- Store phone : +352 46 73 16
- Admin phone : +352 26 19 26 19
- Admin fax : +352 26 19 26 22
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The content of this website (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Site’, which includes all of the pages of the Site) is for information purposes only and its aim is to communicate information for private use.
All of the information accessible on this Site (content, data, articles, files, practical sheets, downloadable documents, iconographic representations, photos, images, diagrams, logos, etc., hereinafter referred to as the ‘Site information’) is the exclusive property of China Collection (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Site owner’) whose contact details are referred to on the ‘contact’ page of the Site.
The Site information is protected by national and international intellectual property provisions.
Under no circumstances may it be marketed, modified, decompiled, circulated, translated, copied or used in any way whatsoever or by anyone whatsoever without the Site owner’s prior written consent.
However, the creation of surface links that direct users to the homepage of this Site or any other page of this Site is permitted without submitting a prior request to the Site owner. In contrast, the use of any techniques which aim to include all or part of this Site on another website by hiding the exact origin of the information, even partially, or which could cause confusion as to the origin of the information, such as framing or in-lining, requires the written consent of the Site owner.
This Site collects personal data from any internet users (hereinafter referred to as ‘Internet user(s)’ who submit their e-mail address and/or contact details via this Site, sign up to the newsletter or send a message via the "contact" page.
The Site owner, its hosting company, web designer and webmaster undertake never to disclose any of the information or contact details received from Internet users, nor will they sell or transfer this data without the Internet users’ consent. In accordance with the law, each Internet user has the right to oppose, access, modify and delete the data collected.
Any (non-public) person who appears on a photo and did not give their express permission for it to be published on the Site may request that the photo be removed by sending a simple request to the Site owner.
Under no circumstances may the Site owner, its hosting company, web designer or webmaster be held liable for:
- the content of this Site, particularly the articles published on it, especially in the event of an error, inaccuracy or imprecision. Where appropriate, the Internet user is urged to contact the Site owner or another specialist who will advise him suitably with regard to his situation;
- information featured on other websites that have created hyperlinks to this site;
- messages on the Site blog posted by Internet users, especially if they infringe the copyright of a third party, cause harm to others or contain elements which are penalised by law;
- the introduction of any computer viruses spread via the Internet;
- any damage caused by computer piracy or hackers.
Design and development of this site
The company responsible for the design (except the Site information), development, hosting, technical maintenance and updates of this Site is:
C. Concept sàrl
rue de Windhof, 32
Phone : +352 621 37 02 88 | https://www.cconcept.lu
Amending the imprint
This imprint may be amended at any time without prior notice. Any amendment will take effect on the date of publication on the Site. By continuing to access this Site after the publication of these amendments, the Internet user confirms that he accepts these amendments.