General terms and conditions of sale
Before concluding an online contract with us, you must read the General Terms and Conditions and accept them by clicking on the corresponding box in the ordering process.
The buyer, who wishes to buy a piece of furniture or an object must:
- Fill in the identification form on which he will indicate all the requested details
- Fill out the order form online, giving all the references of the furniture or objects chosen
- Validate the order after having verified it
- Make payment in accordance with the conditions laid down
- Confirm your order and payment
Characteristics of the proposed furniture and objects
China Collection specializes in unique pieces and craftsmanship.
The photographs put on line are the most faithful possible but cannot ensure a perfect similarity with the piece of furniture or the object offered.
Our furniture and objects are mainly made of wood. We select our materials carefully, and we strive to leave them a very natural look.
These criteria of requirement, which make the charm of the furniture and objects manufactured with the unit, induce slight variations of colors and grain of wood from one piece of furniture or from one object to another. As long as they do not concern the essential characteristics or affect their quality, these variations cannot justify a cancellation of the order or a refusal of delivery.
The legal warrantycomes under the conditions provided by law / consumer code and civil code.
The following are excluded from the warranty:
- Damage to furniture and objects resulting from their normal wear and tear, having regard to their nature, function and composition
- The slight differences observed on furniture and objects
- Furniture and objects which have been used too intensively, in particular for any purpose other than the proper.
- Apparent defects that justified the discount, as well as products on promotion
- Any defects in the furniture or object that may result from improper installation, storage, preservation, lack of maintenance, improper use or use not in accordance with technical specifications or use (failure to comply with maintenance and maintenance instructions), modifications or repairs made by the buyer or a third party, damage caused by external objects (television too heavy on a piece of furniture not designed for this purpose), external events such as accidents, shocks, fires, acts of vandalism, water damage, natural or artificial lighting (in case of discoloration), natural disasters or bad weather.
Design or assembly defects are guaranteed.
Elements necessary for the implementation of the guarantee: descriptive mail, (postal or Internet) with photos
Territorial scope: Europe
China Collection's liability for furniture and objects delivered, including under applicable contractual or legal guarantees, is limited to the price of defective or non-conforming furniture and objects. China Collection may not be held liable for indirect damages or any other financial loss suffered by the buyer or a third party.
Retention of title
The transfer of ownership will take place after full payment of the price.
Right of withdrawal
You have 7 days to exercise your legal right of withdrawal.
The delay is counted from the reception of the products. If the 7-day period expires on a Saturday, Sunday or public or non-working day, it is extended until the next working day.
In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal, you must return the product in its original packaging to the following address: CHINA COLLECTION -76 route de Thionville. L-2610 Luxembourg
The return costs are exclusively at your expense.
The exercise of the right of withdrawal gives rise to a refund of the amounts paid when ordering, as soon as possible, and no later than 30 days from the date on which you exercised this right.
The refund will be made by the same method of payment.
The exercise of the right of withdrawal is excluded for special orders, as well as products modified at the request of the consumer.